- ☀️Light Sensor(Dusk To Dawn)-Street light outdoor charging time is 6-8 hours. Solar street light come on at dusk, automatically turn off and charge at dawn. If you test during the day, you must block the light from the solar panels.(because the light sensor is on the solar panel)
- ☀️High capacity lithium battery-Fast charging polysilicon solar panel：Over 4 Night Lighting Time after full charged. Fitted with advanced Lithium battery for strong power, enhanced safety, great thermal stability, tolerance to abuse, high current rating and 5000 cycle life.
- ☀️Remote Control-Personalized working modes: 1)adjustable brightness(100%/75%/50%/25%); 2)lighting timing (2/3/5/8/10 hours); 3)Auto mode (turn on at dusk, turn off at dawn). Remote control distance is 5-8 meters.
- ☀️Flexible adjustment ：Adjustable tilt mounting bracket with locking screw to fix solar panel position for optimum sunlight exposure during seasonal changes. Suggest mounts pole (no include) diameter 1.96 to 3.15 inch, mounted height 9.8 to 16.4ft, its illuminated area is 646 (sq.ft).
- ☀️Super Bright: LED bulbs of superior quality for bright illumination. The brightness is several times higher than traditional light bulbs, and you can save up to 80% electricity（0 electricity fee, 0 wiring）
Number of LED: 60pcs
Lighting angle: 120°
Protection level: IP65 waterproof
Lifespan: More than 100000 hours
Solar panel: 6V/15W
Illuminated area: 646 (sq.ft)
Color temperature: 6000 Kelvin
Lighting time: 2H/3H/5H/8H/10H
Brightness mode: 25%/50%/75%/100%
Battery: Lithium battery, 18000mAH/3.2V
Item Weight：13.5 lb
Install height: 9.8ft-16.4ft(3-5meters)
Working Temperature: -68℉-176℉
Package Size: 24.4*17.7*6.7 in
1x 60W solar led street light;
1x soalr panel;
1x remote control;
1x arm pole;
1x use manual;
set of installation tools and parts.
Question and Answer
Question: If I turn off the light, can it still be recharged?
Answer: Yes, it can. As long as the solar panel is connected to the lamp, and put the solar panels in the sun, the solar panel can charge the lamp.
Question: Is “Auto” on the remote control equivalent to “on”? After pressing “Auto” and setting the brightness to 50%, do not choose the lighting time, how does it work in the end?
Answer: Yes, “Auto” is equivalent to “On”. It will maintain 50% brightness until dawn will automatically go out. The next day will default to the previous day’s lighting mode to work.
Question: After connecting the lamp body to the solar panel, why can’t turn on it?
Answer: First, you need to connect the solar panel to the lamp body, and charge the solar panel in the sun for 6-8 hours before testing it. In addition, If you test during the day, you must block
the light from the solar panels, because the light sensor is on the solar panel. The lights are only turned on at night or when darkness is detected.