- 【 Efficiently】- The solar attic fan can work automatically at low voltage, the Min Voltage to operate is 4V, so you also get great ventilation even on cloudy days.
- 【 Strength】- The solar fan has Sq Footage 1960CFM and a high-efficiency brushless motor to keep you a quiet environment and protects against moisture.
- 【 Well-Made Quality】- The materials of the high volume solar attic ventilator is well built of good quality. The tolerances of the solar vent fan are pretty tight, and it runs reasonably quietly.
- 【 Cost-Saving】- The solar fan system cools your roof and also reduces the load on your air conditioning system, it will cut your cooling costs with low electric power expense.
- 【 Easy to Install 】 – It’s a ready-to-use solar fan for home, shed, garage or RV, outdoor, etc. The solar roof vent fan comes with a pre-installed 8-inch solar cable with quick-connector, and the solar panel comes 16 feet solar cable, which lets you to easily install it with the quick-connect wires. It could be installed in the gable vent or anywhere in the attic.
Voltage: 4V – 17.2V
Min Voltage to Operate: 4V
Sq Footage/CFM: 1960 CFM
Min Operating Voltage of the Solar Fan for Home Attic (25W Attic Vent Fan + 30W Folding Solar Panel): 12V
Shell Material: High Strength 304 Stainless Steel
Blades Material: High Strength Aluminum alloy
Bearings: Roller bearings
Motor Life Span: more than 10000H
The solar attic vent fan comes with pre-installed 8 inch solar cable with connector for connecting to solar panel conveniently.
30W 12V Poly Foldable Solar Panel
Max Power at STC: 30W
Max power voltage(Vpm): 16V
Short circuit current (Isc): 1.83A
Max power current(Ipm): 1.67A
Open size: 27.8*13.8*0.7in(707x350x18mm)
Folding size: 13.8*13.8*1.5in(350x350x38mm)
Frame: heavy duty aluminum
Kind of glass and its thickness: low iron, high transparency tempered glass of 3.2mm
SLA Battery Voltage: 12V
Features of the Solar Fan Garage, Attic Vent Fan:
30 watt poly foldable solar panel comes with adjustable angle mounting brackets and 1pc 16 feet soalr cable, you can adjust the optimal angle to get the best efficiency.
The solar powered vent fan is ready-to-use plug.
You just require folding up the foldable solar panel and face its solar surface direct to sun, then connect the connector of attic fan to solar panel’s wire.